Instructions and Requirements for Primary Membership
- Bring photo ID and payment for any unpaid fees to a Monthly Membership Meeting and present these prior to the start of the meeting to the Membership Secretary.
- Attend a second meeting or Actively participate in one of the following HSA Club Sponsored Activities: Archery, Action Pistol, LVPRL, or Trap. Secure the club activity representative’s signature on your 'Applicant Copy' to confirm your participation.
- Attend an HSA Safety Orientation Class. (Note: The Safety Orientation Class may be attended before the other required events. You must register for the class by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 610-838-9864). Secure the instructor/range safety officer’s signature on your 'Confirmation Email'.
- Once all of the above is completed, see the Membership Secretary prior to the Monthly Membership Meeting.
- Receive your membership card after being voted in at a Monthly Membership Meeting.
Spouse & Junior
- A Spouse or Junior Member must be under the supervision of a Primary Member when using the club ranges and facilities.
- Any Spouse wanting to use the club ranges and facilities without Primary Member supervision must apply for Primary Membership and follow the above procedure.
- A Junior Member is age 15 and under; must provide their date of birth on application.
- A Junior Member reaching the age of 16 must attend an HSA Safety Orientation Class in order to advance to Primary Membership.
HSA Rules for Members Use of Facilities
- No applicant may use HSA Club facilities until they have completed the membership process and have received their membership card.
- No Guests are permitted to shoot or handle firearms on club property; any member allowing a guest to shoot or handle a firearm will lose their membership privileges.